Do you feel bloated and cramping after you eat? Do you feel fatigued all the time? You may want to go get tested for gluten sensitivity at the doctor!
Gluten is a food that, evolution-wise, was added to the human diet quite late. Some people are just incapable of digesting it, and when you read about what gluten does to your internal organs while they are attempting to digest it, suddenly the cramping and bloating makes sense.
But changing your lifestyle and removing gluten from your diet is extremely difficult. Sometimes it feels as though EVERYTHING has gluten in it. Also, you may think you have to give up all sandwiches, pizzas, and all those delicious and amazing breads and desserts. It is not easy to do this alone, but you will feel so much better that it is worth it.
Lucky for you, there is a book that explains everything you need to know in order to lead a gluten-free life, easily.
- Background information on gluten and what it does to your body.
- How to identify hidden warnings of gluten on food labels.
- How to find all the ingredients you need in an every day supermarket.
- How to maintain a nutritious and gluten free kitchen.
- Tricks and tips to make gluten free recipes flavorful and delicious.
- How to choose substitute gluten free foods to eat instead of wheat.
- How to find what to eat at restaurants and how to request gluten free food.
- Recipes for gluten free food for your children.
- The 7 health benefits of leading a gluten free life.
And a lot more! You should definitely look into purchasing Felicity’s Gluten Free Handbook. It is very informative and has great recipes, and it is in e-book form, which makes it very easy to read and accessible to you within moments. It also comes with amazing bonuses, like a year of gluten free updates, support and personal diet health, and a shiatsu massage book, to help you lead a healthier and happier life, free from stomach pains and fatigue! You should try it out now and start feeling better immediately.