Cellulite has often been termed “the curse of women” because so many suffer from the annoying orange peel skin dimples and fat deposits on their hips, bums and thighs. Unfortunately, too many women also throw thousands and thousands of dollars down the drain on totally ineffective “treatments” and useless products.
“That’s because cellulite is not a fat problem, it’s a skin problem. It has nothing to do with what you weigh, or how much weight you lose”-Hollywood dermatologist Howard Murad, MD, author of The Cellulite Solution.
The problem lies in the fact that women don’t fully understand what cellulite really is, and therefore can’t know how to treat it. The endless efforts they spend on weight and fat loss and skin treatments to cure it, are often for nothing. Cellulite is “a ‘made up’ term coined in European salons and spas, during the late 60?s, to describe the dimpled appearance of skin found on the thighs and buttocks of many women… “
Unfortunately, all of the cellulite creams in the world won’t help you remove those pesky, mushy bumps, nor will liposuction, because there is technically no such thing as cellulite!
There is no real difference between cellulite fat, and regular fat. All of the sponges and creams designed to “dissolve” cellulite and other gimmicky devices are all ripping you off. Cellulite is actually caused by muscular atrophy, a condition that occurs when the layer of muscle becomes weak and undefined, and separates from the skin, making the unattractive fatty deposits visible. However, there is a way to reverse muscular atrophy, and banish pesky cellulite for good!
Here are the 5 critical keys you need to know about cellulite:
1. You CANNOT get rid of cellulite with lotions: Stop using them! It’s that simple. There are dozens of cellulite reduction creams on the market, but they do not work. They may actually be making your cellulite worse. Even the most expensive creams will only have one effect on you…a drained pocket. The dimples caused by cellulite are a superficial result of a problem below the surface of your skin, therefore creams will do nothing.
2. Medi-Spa Treatments do not work, and may be dangerous: FDA reports show that the medi-spa treatments designed to reduce cellulite have actually scarred and injured some women permanently. From body-wrapping to endermologie, these treatments are completely ineffective.
3. Cellulite is NOT genetic, you CAN get rid of it: No matter what you’ve been told, cellulite is not a problem that you’ve inherited from your parents, and you do not have to be stuck with it forever. Believing these falsehoods will just prevent you from taking the steps you need to, to reduce your cellulite.
4. You can get rid of cellulite no matter how old you are: Cellulite is an issue related to your muscles, therefore no matter when you notice it or at what age, you can fix it! Simple movements which target the muscles in the cellulite areas will get rid of the cellulite for good. The movements are not vigorous or overly strenuous, and can be performed by women of all fitness levels.
5. The ONLY way to get rid of cellulite is with specifically targeted lower-body movements: The movements are unique, and directly target the muscles in the cellulite areas. They focus on lifting, toning and shaping the muscle layers, pushing them towards the skin and getting rid of the dimpled appearance. Unfortunately, these are not movements that you’ll be able to learn at your nearest gym. And remember, cellulite does NOT have to do with weight loss. Even the skinniest of girls can suffer from cellulite.
There is a huge difference between regular workout methods, and workouts that will bust your cellulite for good. Joey Atlas, who has two degrees in exercise physiology and has worked for 23 years with women in over 193 countries to reduce cellulite, has developed the perfect cellulite busting program, entitled The Truth About Cellulite. The program is structured around three principles:
- Why you have cellulite and what it is
- What makes cellulite worse
- The only proven way to get rid of it
You have 90 individual muscles from your waist to your ankles!
And with Joey Atlas’ program you’ll learn to target every single one of them, with simple, light movements that you can complete from the comfort of your own home. Joey will teach you what you need to know about cellulite, and provide you with all the tools needed in order to reverse your muscular atrophy, thus removing the root cause of cellulite. Follow this program and you will attain the tight and sexy look that you’ve always dreamed of!
For more information, Watch this Video about the leading Cellulite Removal program: